My best business: Has our legal system simply become a country club for the rich?
My best business asks the question:
If you could retain the services of:
· A top rated law firm in your state for any problem, large or small, +
· The world's leading risk consulting firm (Kroll) kroll.com to protect you from identity theft
· All for just $.89 a day
Would you? Why would you not want to???
The rich have always had expensive lawyers protecting their interests. Who's looking out for yours?
Now, with the help of my best business, anyone can level the playing field.
Accidents happen. That's why we have insurance, but...
Will your auto insurance also provide criminal representation, should you be criminally charged (such as vehicular homicide, manslaughter, criminal negligence, etc. ) as a result of a death or injury involving an automobile, under your bodily injury insurance coverage?
Answer: NO! They will not. You're on your own. You will have to obtain your own criminal representation or rely upon the 'public defender' system (Good luck with that!).
Guess what? Criminal attorneys don't work cheap! And there are not many 'O. J. Simpson's walking around who can afford to put together 'dream teams'.
Only one company provides an affordable solution to this problem... and so much MORE:
· Go there
· Sign yourself in
· Take the tour
· If you actually like what you see and want in: Sign yourself up.
· It's just that simple
Auto accidents in U.S: 1 every 10 minutes.
Investigated by police: 100%.
How many criminally charged: Up to 50%.
Would you rather have this legal syndicate working for you or against you?
Question: What do the rich have that you don't (besides money)?
Answer: They have lawyers (plural) and you don't. THAT'S ABOUT TO CHANGE.
If you had $50,000 to spend on legal services every month, I GUARANTEE you would not be their 3rd best client.
$50,000 a month says you expect the best, you demand the best, and you get the best.
How to make $17 do the work of $50,000 (That's called leverage): mybestbusiness.biz
· Become a Client (member only)
· Become an Associate (member + business opportunity)
Call 1-832-225-5021 (recorded message).
Either way, you win.
No matter how traumatic. No matter how trivial. Retaining competent legal counsel before it's needed is a sign of higher intelligence. Retaining this team of high-powered legal talent on your side, for such a miniscule monthly fee, ranks among the highest of intelligent decisions. It reflects very well upon you.
Explore the feasibility of a joint venture with my best business which would be mutually beneficial:mybestbusiness.biz
We work by word-of-mouth and referral only.
May I ask a tremendous favor of you?
If you are comfortable with this information, and only if you're comfortable, would you refer this page to your circle of contacts that they also may receive this information?
Why become a member of this legal syndicated network?
· If your problem is in your state: Your provider law firm will take care of it for you. You will never receive a bill.
· If your problem is in another state: Some lawyer, whom you do not know and will never meet, will take care of it for you. You will never receive a bill.
· If you or your spouse should become a victim of identity theft: Kroll kroll.com will take care of it for you. You will never receive a bill.
· Remember, newborn's are assigned a social security number at birth. It's out there. They are vulnerable. $1 a month protects all your children.
Why would you not want to???
Why not worry less, live more, and own your life with my best business?
Go to : mybestbusiness.biz to sign up. It's really easy. Just follow the instructions.
What are your thoughts on this subject? Share them!
Two Paths to Financial Independence
1. Own your own successful business.
2. Own a piece of someone else's successful business.
... Billionaire J. Paul Getty, founder of Getty Oil.
Every business needs to advertise...
“I’d rather have 1 percent of 100 people’s efforts, than 100% of my own.” ... J. Paul Getty, founder of Getty Oil.